We are now running 1 to 1 FreeAgent training sessions for our clients either at our office or elsewhere in Bristol for just £25 +VAT. We will not only give you a guided tour of the software, we will highlight areas that may be particularly useful to your business, use relevant examples from your previous records and ensure you get the most out of FreeAgent. If you’re not a client or you’re not familiar with FreeAgent then there don’t worry, all the information you need is below:
Around 4 years ago, we did an extensive study of the cloud accounting software industry and came to the conclusion that FreeAgent was the best overall software for our clients. We’ve kept an eye on the competitors like Xero, Quickbooks and Freshbooks but in our opinion, FreeAgent is only extending the lead they hold by regularly bringing out new features and maintaining their incredibly high standard of customer service.
We recommend FreeAgent to almost all of our clients as it makes bookkeeping easier, means we have up to date information so we can give better advice and also helps business owners get to grips with their accounts. Traditionally small business owners will start to gather the accounts information a few months after the year end, then send it to their accountant before meeting up a month or two later to run through the accounts. This means that your accountant is giving you advice based on a set of accounts that is made up of information 6-18 months old! Because we work with FreeAgent, we can be proactive with our clients, giving the best advice based on live data to ensure your business is heading in the right direction.
One of the main reasons we prefer FreeAgent to its competitors is that it is designed for non-financial people with very intuitive navigation and a very easy to use interface. In our experience some of the more technically inclined people need no guidance at all but if you’re not the most tech savvy then there’s no need to fret as the other key reason we like FreeAgent is their support. They offer a range of solutions for making even the biggest technophobes into FreeAgent experts. It doesn’t matter if you prefer reading how-to articles, watching videos, speaking to someone on the phone or sending an email query, FreeAgent has you covered as well as providing a weekly webinar that covers all the basics and free 1-to-1 sessions with support staff from FreeAgent for any specific issues you want to run through:
- Most people prefer to email support at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve a query in order to attach screen prints of error messages or so they can work on other things while they wait for a reply. FreeAgent will get back to you within 24 hours but in our experience, you will usually get a resolution to your issue within 2 hours!
- If you just need a quick fix then you can call FreeAgent on 0800 288 8691 during office hours or 0131 543 3201 outside of office hours. All of FreeAgents support staff are based in the UK and take the time to explain exactly how to resolve an issue and make sure you’re completely satisfied before closing the case.
- Unless it’s a very specific query, you should probably be able to find an answer to any of your questions in FreeAgents knowledge base. It contains articles that are easy to understand with screenshots and even video tutorials sometimes so it’s very easy to follow along.
- If you’re just starting out with FreeAgent, it’s probably a good idea to book a place on the weekly webinar that FreeAgent run every Tuesday morning. It will show you around the software, show you how to invoice, record expenses, use the reports and much more.
- For a more in depth session you can book a 1-to-1 20 minute session with a member of the FreeAgent staff. They usually have multiple morning or afternoon slots available each week so you can choose a time that suits you.